We’re so excited to announce the winners of Mount Pleasant Holiday Lights 2022! Congrats to all!
- Most Neighborhood Spirit: Best World Super Market (3178 Mt Pleasant St NW)
- Most Creative Use of Lights: Past Tense (3221 Mt. Pleasant St. NW)
- Most Colorful Display: Dos Gringos Cafe (3116 Mount Pleasant Street)
- Best Window Display: Corado’s Restaurant (3217 mt. Pleasant st. Nw)
- Best Use of Merchandise: La Tejana (3211 Mount pleasant St NW)
- People’s Choice: Taqueria Nacional (3213 Mount Pleasant St NW)
- Overall Best In Show:Purple Patch Restaurant (3155 Mount Pleasant St. NW)
Thank you to all of the participating businesses, the judges, and everyone who came out to see the lights and cast their vote for People’s Choice! Holiday Lights goes through January 8 and there’s still time to experience the dazzle and participate in the citywide scavenger hunt – get started at DCHolidayLights.org.