Columbia Heights Tree Lighting & Market
Tiny Timber is BACK … and bigger, much much bigger, than last year.
The Columbia Heights Tree Lighting is a beloved annual tradition that brings out hundreds of neighbors to mingle and celebrate the season.
📍 Event Details:
Columbia Heights Civic Plaza, 1400 Park Rd NW, Washington, DC 20010
Friday, December 8th from 4 to 8pm
- 4:00PM – 8:00PM: Artisan Market
- 4:00PM: Free hot cocoa & meal distribution while supplies last
- 5:30-6:15PM: New Music Theater Kids Group
- 6:15-6:30PM: Tree Lighting & Remarks from District Bridges & ANC 1A
- 6:30-7:00PM: Flo Anito Holiday Music
- 7:30-8:00PM: DC Jazz Jam Duo
- Acacia Tree of Life
- Jenny Montooth
- Everything Elsie
- Samie Correa Sun Prints
- Farenheit99 & Co
- Lita+Ro Home Goods
- Pratt Standard Cocktail Co
- Sio Ceramics
- Aesthetic Appeal Jewelry
- Mighty Greens / City Blossoms
- Maske Maiden
- Mothership Rugs
- Made by Moth
- The Rounds
- Shaleafa’s Kitchen
- Nairobi’s Candle Co
- Trini Pepper Sauce
- Donna Faye’s Bakery
- DC Dills
- MelloSoul Gems
- Feel Bright Studios
- Kathleen Brenowitz
Grab a drink and bite before or after the event at Buddy’s DC and enjoy 15% off!
Interested in volunteering? Sign up here!
Interested in vending? Sign up here!
Interested in performing? Sign up here!