We’re so excited to announce the winners of Cleveland Park Holiday Lights 2022! Congrats to all!
- Most Neighborhood Spirit: Cleveland Park Valet (3303 Connecticut Ave NW)
- Most Creative Use of Lights: Dolan Uyghur (3518 Connecticut Avenue NW)
- Most Colorful Display: Laredo Mexican Restaurant (3500 Connecticut Avenue NW)
- Best Window Display: All Fired Up (3413 Connecticut Ave NW)
- Best Use of Merchandise: Transcendence-Perfection-Bliss of the Beyond (3428 Connecticut Ave NW)
- Best Corporate Display: European Wax (3515 Connecticut Ave NW)
- People’s Choice Winner: Dolan Uyghur (3518 Connecticut Avenue NW)
- Overall Best In Show: Laredo Mexican Restaurant (3500 Connecticut Avenue NW)
We’re also very excited to share that Cleveland Park Main Street took home the “Best Of DC” award this year. Our corridor was officially voted the best decorated out of the fourteen participating corridors!
Thank you to all of the participating businesses, the judges, and everyone who came out to see the lights and cast their vote for People’s Choice! Holiday Lights goes through January 8 and there’s still time to experience the dazzle and participate in the citywide scavenger hunt – get started at DCHolidayLights.org.